8-Bit Casual III - Game Music Pack - Chiptune, 8-Bit, Casual, Pixel, Game Music
Made exclusively for Casual, and Pixel Art games, 8-Bit Casual III is a Game Music pack that brings life to your games.
From normal heroes who want to save the princess, to talking animals that need to bring justice to a kingdom. 8-Bit Casual III is made for those stories that we all love.
– 7 original high-quality music
– 8 original high-quality music loops
– 15 total files
(00:00) 01 - The Lost Map
(00:33) 02 - The Way Of Pirate
(01:03) 03 - To The North
(01:37) 04 - Hirayoshi Pirates
(02:07) 05 - Cannibal Monsters
(02:35) 06 - Flyinh Boats
(03:09) 07 - Flying Boats (Alternative Version)
(All file formats are in WAV, Stereo, 44.8kHz, 32bit)
With this Game Music/Soundtrack pack, you also:
– Sound Great in Any Device: All music themes and stingers are fully mixed and mastered so they sound great in any device that your game is played.
– Avoid Incongruent Volumes: All themes and stingers are mastered to reach a fully congruent volume within the full soundtrack.
– Repeat Music Seamlessly: All music themes are fully loop-able, so you can repeat the music in the game seamlessly.
Lufus is a music producer, composer who has made the Original Soundtrack of multi-million games like:
– Parchisi Star Online (50 Million Downloads)
– Pixel Car Racer (10 Million Downloads)
– Drift Clash (5 Million Downloads) and more
Support & Help:
If you need help downloading this soundtrack/music pack, feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org